You are not logged in.

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » s much as I disagree with the game, its nice

#1 2018-06-14 08:17:20

lw789
Can Charge Rent

s much as I disagree with the game, its nice

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Texas Rangers took an 8-1 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays in their first road game of the season Friday night, and it was an especially bad night for first baseman Prince Fielder and pitcher Joe Saunders. "It was just one of those days," said Fielder, who had one of the Rangers three errors and a base-running mistake that took Texas out of a possible big inning. "Everyone played hard, we made mistakes here and there. It just didnt go our way. Its nothing that you cant really see. Weve just got to come back tomorrow and fix it." Saunders (0-1) left in the fourth inning with a bruised left ankle after getting hit by Evan Longorias liner. Saunders gave up five runs and six hits, including a three-run home run to Sean Rodriguez, in 3 2-3 innings. "I think I was trying to be too fine early in the game," Saunders said. "The pitch to Rodriguez was a decent pitch; he just put a good swing on it. Probably the wrong pitch at the wrong time." Rodriguez tied a career-high with four RBIs and Jake Odorizzi got his first major league win for the Rays (3-2). Rodriguez was back in the lineup after missing Thursday nights 7-2 win over Toronto for the birth of his son. Odorizzi (1-0) allowed three hits in six innings in his seventh big league start and 10th game overall. Ryan Hanigan hit a three-run homer during the fifth for the Rays. Fielder got his first RBI since Sept. 22, a drought of 20 regular and post-season games, with a run-scoring single in the eighth. But the Rangers (2-2) wasted a great scoring opportunity in the fourth, when they were down 4-0. With runners on first and second and one out, Mitch Moreland singled into the right-field corner, but Fielder got tagged out in a rundown between third and home. "Prince just blew it. He just messed up. Thats all you can say about it," said manager Ron Washington. "I just didnt get a good jump," Fielder said. "It was my fault." The inning ended when Donnie Murphy struck out. Elvis Andrus and Adrian Beltre committed the other Rangers errors. "It was obvious during training that every time we made a mistake it cost us," Washington said. "We certainly have to tighten down our defence. We dont have a pitching staff that strikes people out right now and we certainly cant have them getting four outs an inning. So that certainly has to get better, and it will." Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon won his first replay reversal in the seventh after it was first ruled that right fielder Wil Myers didnt make the catch while sliding forward on J.P. Arencibias two-out flare. After a 1-minute, 43-second delay, the umpires changed the call to an out. Notes: Texas RHP Nick Martinez will make his major league debut in Saturday nights game against the Rays. "Go out there and relax, and use his pitches," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "Get us as many outs as you can. Be out there as long as you can. Believing in himself, believing in the stuff he has, and using it." ... LHP David Price will start Saturday for the Rays. ... Rangers LHP Matt Harrison (back) will make his next minor league start Tuesday. He went two innings in a rain-shortened outing Thursday for Double-A Frisco. ... Tampa Bay sent RHP Juan Carlos Oviedo (elbow ligament replacement surgery) to Triple-A Durham on a rehab assignment. USA Soccer Jerseys . -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Gyasi Zardes Jersey .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/paul- … sey/.Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen. DaMarcus Beasley Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. Eric Lichaj Jersey . - Mark Sanchez found out the New York Jets had acquired Tim Tebow on a conference call with team management.MONTREAL -- Winning bronze took some of the sting away for Chelsea Carey. Careys Manitoba rink stole three in the 10th end to post a 7-3 victory over Saskatchewans Stefanie Lawton to claim the bronze medal at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts on Sunday. "The disappointment doesnt go away, but you want to at least salvage what you can out of it," said Carey. "I dont agree with this even being a game. I never have. "The Page (playoff) system builds in a bronze medallist. But, as much as I disagree with the game, its nice to win a game to get there." Undefeated Rachel Homans Canada team faces Albertas Val Sweeting in the championship game later Sunday. Carey made two perfect draws to score two in the eighth end for a 4-3 lead. Lawton blanked the ninth and had the hammer going into the final end, but then disaster struck. Second Sherri Singler threw a flash, third Sherry Anderson hit a guard and soon there were five Manitoba stones ringing the button. Lawton tried to sneak in an angled raise with her last shot, but it couldnt get through and Carey got a steal of three. "It was worth a try,"said Lawton. "It was there...I hhad to stick it right on the nose.dddddddddddd I couldnt roll off. But it was a bit too hard. We didnt leave ourselves in a great position to score one that end. "It would have been nice to finish with a medal, but Im proud of our girls. It was a great tournament for us. Its unfortunate how it ended." Carey finished second in the round robin but lost the first-versus-second game to Homan and then was beaten by Sweeting in the semifinal. "A podium finish is good at our first Scotties and to come back and battle today, Im so proud of the girls for hanging in there," said Carey. "Its tough to get motivated for this and it was a tough game to play, but they just hung in there and we were able to pull it off. "Theres a little bit of solace in that anyway." Prime Minister Stephen Harper was in the crowd of 2,261 at the Maurice Richard Arena. He has been to the mens Brier, but a curling official said it was his first visit to the Scotties. He is expected to stay for the final Sunday night. "Thats pretty cool to say you played in front of the prime minister," said Lawton. "Too bad we didnt win." China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » s much as I disagree with the game, its nice

Board footer