You are not logged in.

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » and made a bold birdie on the 18t

#1 2018-06-12 00:39:35

lw789
Can Charge Rent

and made a bold birdie on the 18t

Manchester United have a good chance of a top-four finish and qualifying for the Champions League after their win over Manchester City, according to former assistant manager Steve Round. United defeated rivals Manchester City 1-0 at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday, a result that leaves them just one point behind Manuel Pellegrinis side in fourth.It was a first win in five for United, and former Old Trafford No 2 Round sees no reason why Louis van Gaals side cannot build momentum from Sundays victory. Steve Round (right) was assistant manager to David Moyes at Manchester United Speaking on Sky Sports Now, Round said: It was a massive win for them to stay in touching distance of the Champions League.I think theyve got a good chance - I think theyve got some momentum. Theyll be getting players back fit soon - Rooney is getting fit, Ashley Young is getting fit.If they get momentum at United and get the crowd behind them, anything can happen. Whereas, City are dropping off the pace, and theyve got a big Champions League game coming up. United can fully focus on the league and the top four. Marcus Rashford celebrates Manchester Uniteds winner over Manchester City on Sunday Round, who worked under David Moyes at United, also reserved praise for Van Gaal, for persisting with the inexperienced, young players he has introduced.Teenage striker Marcus Rashford was once again the match-winner for United and Round believes the Dutchman deserves a lot of credit for continuing to let him flourish.It was a massive win for Louis Van Gaal, Ryan Giggs and the staff. They went into this game and, to be fair to the manager, he stuck to his guns, Round added. He stuck with Rashford - he was only 16 when I was there, but there was always talk about one or two promising players in the academy coming through, and he was one of them.Louis van Gaal stuck with him - it was a massive game, a big atmosphere and it was live on TV. And hes come through and delivered. There has to be big credit for the manager for sticking to his guns.However, while Round says United have an excellent chance of Champions League qualification, he insists anyone down to Liverpool in ninth position still has a chance of edging into the top four. Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal gives his reaction to Sky Sports after his side won 1-0 away at Manchester City. I think the top three (Leicester, Tottenham and Arsenal) are out there now - nobody can catch them. So, its going to be one from the next four, said Round.Southampton are still in it, Liverpool are knocking on the door and West Ham have had a fantastic season as well.West Ham have got to keep feet on ground, but enjoy the moment. Theyve got to try and win a cup and try and get into the Champions League. Also See: Rashford claims derby spoils LVG: Rashford a real striker WATCH: Blatant United penalty Souness: Van Gaal deserves credit Alexandre Pato Jersey .That means, of course, that John Wall beat the Spurs for the first time ever — within weeks of his first wins in head-to-head games against nemeses Chris Paul and Derrick Rose. Branislav Ivanovic Jersey . As the schedule flipped from November to December, they would go on to drop five straight, falling six games below the .500 mark before a franchise-altering trade turned them into an unrecognizable team. http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.c … ea-jersey/. The Canadiens captain, who underwent surgery on his injured biceps in the off-season, had been skating with the team in a non-contact capacity since last week. Danny Drinkwater Jersey . Pironkova, who was ranked outside the top 100 despite reaching the Wimbledon semifinals in 2010, beat three top 10 players in Sydney, 2012 French Open finalist Sara Errani, 2011 Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova and Kerber. David Luiz Jersey . - Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin is now a free agent.PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. - Tiger Woods had his lowest score on the PGA Tour in seven months and left the Honda Classic on Saturday assured of only one thing. At least he gets to play on Sunday. Woods, who missed a 54-cut at Torrey Pines in his only other PGA Tour event this year, was never in serious danger of repeating that. He made seven birdies, one by chipping in from 50 feet left of the 11th green, and finished with a 5-under 65. He was just inside the top 10 when he ended his round — more than two hours before Rory McIlroy was to tee off in the third round. Woods was still six shots behind. So was Luke Guthrie, the second-year tour player from Illinois who played alongside Woods for the first time and made a bold birdie on the 18th to match his 65. "Wish I could have gotten one of the last two coming in — would have been nice," said Woods, who missed birdie putts of 15 feet on the last two holes. "But Luke and I both played well today. It was a good round for both of us. I felt a lot better. I didnt hit the ball very well yesterday; just kind of grinded it out. Today I struck the ball well and made some putts." It was his best round on the PGA Tour since a 61 in the second round of a runaway victory at Firestone.ddddddddddddThen again, this is only Woods seventh PGA Tour event since then, and he did have a 63 in Turkey and a 62 at his 18-man charity event in California in December. He still looked sloppy at times. He made bogey on the 395-yard fourth hole with a drive so far right that he had to lay up from deep rough. He dropped another shot on the ninth when he went from the rough to well right of the green, leaving him no chance to get it closer than 15 feet. But that was his last bogey, and he seemed to gain confidence toward the end of his round until three good looks at birdie failed to drop. Guthrie played equally well and had a blast in his first pairing with the worlds No. 1 player. Guthrie, who shared the 54-hole lead at the Honda Classic a year ago, was stunned to see so many people show up for a 7:38 a.m. tee time, a crowd that looked like Sunday afternoon for most players when they made the turn. "Im sure its a different atmosphere when youre first out," Guthrie said. Even though it was just an early tee time on a Saturday, Guthrie said he was paying attention to Woods — especially his score — throughout the round. Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » and made a bold birdie on the 18t

Board footer