Morano

www.morano.pl

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-14 06:02:17

lw789
Can Charge Rent

Scholarship Meet the at

Siobhan-Marie OConnor is fired up to face some of the best swimmers in the world in the European Championships. The 20-year-old from Bath has already stormed to one gold in London this week, not in the individual events but in the mixed 4x100m medley relay on Tuesday night.OConnor is part of the 26-strong squad in Brazil this summer desperate to improve on the two bronzes (Becky Adlington) and silver (Michael Jamieson) won by Team GB at London 2012.Londons Aquatic Centre is hosting Europes top swimming talent this week with OConnor next competing in the 200m individual medley on Wednesday and Thursday.It will be the perfect stage for OConnor and her British team-mates to pit themselves against some of the fiercest competitors they are likely to face in four months at the Olympics.OConnor, a Sky Academy Sports Scholar in the four-year build-up to Rio, told Sky Sports News HQ: Im really looking forward to the Europeans. Its so great to have another opportunity to race in front of a home crowd in my favourite pool which holds so many amazing memories! Siobhan-Marie OConnor opens up to SSNHQ about her Olympic selection I am in hard training preparing for Rio but this is a great chance to race against some of the best swimmers in Europe and see what happens.Im also really looking forward to being united with the GB Olympic team and racing together on home soil.This will be the second Games for her OConnor as she looks to build on her stunning form over the last year. She also won bronze in the 200m individual medley at the World Championships in Russia last summer.Read Siobhans latest blog where she describes her elation at Olympic selection and her painful qualification journey.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS17 - 20 MAY: Siobhan-Marie OConnor, Swimming European Championships19 - 27 MAY: Savannah Marshall, World Championships in Kazakhstan Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Cody Latimer Giants Jersey . 11 Ana Ivanovic and American Sloane Stephens, and former world No. Kyle Lauletta Giants Jersey . -- Jack Del Rio only wanted to talk about the Cowboys, not the Trojans. http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Blac … ml?cat=948. -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday. Patrick Omameh Jersey . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project". Jonathan Stewart Jersey . -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence.DETROIT -- Colorado Rockies right fielder Carlos Gonzalez has left Friday nights game at Detroit after sliding into the wall while making a terrific catch in foul ground. Gonzalez caught Victor Martinezs flyball to end the fifth inning, then limped off the field, having aggravated a sprrained right ankle.ddddddddddddHe was replaced in the sixth by Brandon Barnes. Gonzalez is having a rough season, hitting only .237 with 10 homers. Fridays injury comes three weeks after he came off the disabled list -- he missed over a month with a left index finger injury. NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Board footer