You are not logged in.

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » my sisters and hopefully t

#1 2018-06-11 08:03:19

lw789
Can Charge Rent

my sisters and hopefully t

SEATTLE -- A.J. Pierzynski hit a three-run homer, Mitch Moreland had a solo shot and the Texas Rangers beat the Seattle Mariners 8-3 on Monday night. Alex Rios had two hits and two RBIs as the Rangers picked up their fifth win in seven games. Elvis Andrus celebrated his 25th birthday with three hits and an RBI. Kyle Seager hit his 20th home run of the season for the Mariners, who have lost four in a row. Travis Blackley (2-1) earned his first win since being acquired in a trade with Houston on Aug. 14. Blackley, making his second start of the season, allowed three runs and five hits over six innings in his longest outing since Oct. 2, 2012. It was a much different night for Seattle starter Joe Saunders (10-13), who turned in another sluggish outing. The left-hander allowed seven runs and nine hits in seven inning to fall to 1-5 with a 7.71 ERA in his last seven starts. The Rangers led 4-3 before Pierzynski hit a drive to right after Adrian Beltre was intentionally walked with two out and a runner on second in the seventh. It was Pierzynskis 15th homer in his first season with AL West-leading Texas. Moreland added his 19th homer in the eighth, giving the Rangers an 8-3 lead. Neal Cotts, Joakim Soria and Tanner Scheppers each pitched a hitless inning after Blackley left. Saunders got off to a slow start, and the Rangers took advantage. Saunders hit Craig Gentry leading off the game and Andrus followed with a single. The runners moved up on Ian Kinslers sacrifice before Beltre walked to load the bases. After Pierzynski bounced into a fielders choice, Rios singled to centre to lift Texas to a 2-0 lead. The Mariners rallied in the third on Brad Millers tying two-run single. Seager hit a drive to right with one out in the fourth, but that was all for Seattle. NOTES: Before the game, the Mariners activated OF Franklin Gutierrez from the disabled list and designated RHP Aaron Harang for assignment. . Rangers OF Leonys Martin (sprained right ankle) was out of the lineup for the second straight game. Kwon Alexander Jersey .com) - Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll knows about life in the NFL from other stints around the league. T.J. Ward Jersey . So far, so good: Gonzalez has allowed one run through 12 innings this season. His second start came Tuesday night, when he gave up only three singles over six innings to lead the Nationals to a 5-0 victory over the Miami Marlins. http://www.thebuccaneersfansclub.com/Bl … rsey/.com) - The Miami Heat will try to close out the Charlotte Bobcats Monday night in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference first round series. Kendell Beckwith Jersey . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers. Mike Alstott Jersey .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night. INAWASHIRO, Japan -- Montreals Justine Dufour-Lapointe is getting used to sharing the podium with her siblings. Two weeks after winning gold in Sochi alongside her sister Chloe -- who won silver at the Games -- Justine again placed first in competition, this time at a moguls World Cup event on Saturday while her other sister, Maxime, placed third. "Its awesome. Im so proud of Maxime," the 19-year-old Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "Shes achieved so many great things and she really improved her skiing this year. Everyone sees it now and its great. "Whichever sister is next to me, Im always proud and happy for them." Justine Dufour-Lapointe earned 23.41 points on the final run while Maxime took 22.67. American Heather McPhie placed second with 22.99 points. On the mens side, Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., and Mikael Kingsbury of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Que., won silver and bronze, respectively. American Bradley Wilson took gold while defending two-time Olympic champion Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., finished fourth. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, who watched her sisters win Olympic medals while finishing 12th in Sochi, said shes cherishing this moment. "Its my first podium that I share with one of my sisters and hopefully there will be a lot more of these," the 25-year-old said. "I was so happy with my own run. My sisters do what they do and Im always happy for their success." The sisters stayed in Sochi to take in the rest of the Olympic festivities before travelling to Japan. They wont be back iin Canada until later this month for the national championships at the Apex Mountain Resort outside of Penticton, B.ddddddddddddC. Despite her busy schedule following the Olympics, however, Justine Dufour-Lapointe says she doesnt need any help to stay motivated. "Coming here to Japan I was a little bit tired and homesick, but when I get out on the course and see the crowd full of happy people, I have no choice but to enjoy it," she said. "I have this feeling of fun and happiness back after so many emotions (at the Olympic Games) and it felt good." Gagnon, who finished just off the Olympic podium in fourth place, secured silver with 24.25 points in the mens moguls. He scored high on a cork-1080, which he saved for his final jump. "The bottom there was tricky but Im really happy with my run," he said. Kingsbury earned 23.88 points en route to his third-place finish. Though he was first after qualification, he made a mistake on the landing of his 1080 which, he says, cost him some points. "At the end, its another podium and I feel good," Kingsbury said. The 21-year-old won silver in Sochi, behind Bilodeau. "It was one of my dreams just to be at the Olympics and get a medal, but I want to win the gold so thats my motivation," Kingsbury said. "I want to work hard, I want to be the best, I want to win as many (medals) as I can and be the greatest in the history of the sport. "I love the sport and even though I was on the podium at the Olympics, Im still hungry to win." Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » my sisters and hopefully t

Board footer