You are not logged in.

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » he new Toronto DP, who had opened the s

#1 2018-06-11 07:02:07

lw789
Can Charge Rent

he new Toronto DP, who had opened the s

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Russell Allen, a former linebacker with the Jacksonville Jaguars, will retire after suffering a concussion and a stroke in a game last December. Allen told MMQB.si.com he has a dead spot -- no bigger than a dime -- on his cerebellum. The cerebellum controls motor movement and co-ordination. The Jaguars released Allen last week after his personal physician consulted with Jacksonvilles medical staff before a scheduled physical. The Jaguars declined comment Tuesday, citing medical privacy laws. Allen, who lives with his wife and two--year-old son in San Diego, did not immediately return a message left on his cellphone. "I told my story so athletes understand you cant ignore head injuries," Allen posted on his Twitter page Tuesday. "If youre not sure you have one, then you do. Report it immediately." In the months after Allens initial stroke diagnosis, he saw three neurosurgeons. The last one advised Allen to quit playing football. Allen told MMQB he has struggled to pick up and grip hand-held objects -- doctors believe this will subside in time -- and will be on blood-thinning medication for the rest of his life. Allen hopes others will learn from his experience. "Guys talk about it all the time: Im all right; I just got my bell rung," he said. "Ive had, maybe 10 times in my career, when for a second I felt woozy after a hit. And what Ive learned from this is that its not something to be overlooked. If it feels like somethings wrong, somethings wrong. I want someone to know my experience, so they can know when they experience something similar." Allen sustained the concussion and stroke in Week 15 against Buffalo after running into Bills centre Eric Wood several yards downfield. "It was strange because it was so routine," Allen said. "We hit, I got off the block, no big deal. "I felt something flash -- like they say when you get your bell rung. I didnt lose consciousness. I walked back to the huddle and finished the drive." Later in the game, though, Allen began having double vision on the sideline. He did not notify team trainers, instead asking teammate Paul Posluszny if his eye was OK. Allen had a headache after the game and again when he woke up the next day, which prompted him to tell the team. The Jaguars ordered an MRI and sent Allen home. That Tuesday, the Jags told Allen to meet a team physician at the emergency room. Allen was told he had suffered a stroke and had tests for three days at the hospital. Mousa Dembele Jersey . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight. Koen Casteels Jersey . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Dries-M … um-Jersey/. The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner. Jan Vertonghen Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in '07 than they did in '06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Simon Mignolet Jersey . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row.Ill remember Week 2 of MLS 2014 for three horrific mistakes which led to a trio of critical goals that changed their respective games and condemned the guilty parties to that awful, "no-place-to-hide" feeling. Interestingly, the culprits were not rookies, but well paid, experienced pros. The first gaffe came in the 24th minute of arguably the biggest early season MLS game in history between Seattle and Toronto. Sounder newcomer Marco Pappa, (with over 100 MLS games, and 39 Guatemalan Caps to his name) attempted a back pass to one of his central defenders. It was woefully short, and instead fell to Jermain Defoe. The new Toronto DP, who had opened the scoring just seven minutes earlier, coolly slotted it home past Stefan Frei. Two-nil, game-winner, 38,000 plus glaring at Pappa...shoulders slumped, head down. Then on Sunday, with the Whitecaps trying to find their rhythm against a frustrating and unified Chivas USA team, another veteran produced an inexplicable brain cramp at the worst possible moment...the last minute before half time. Chivas had been reduced to 10 men after only 13 minutes via a dubious straight red to Agustin Pelletierie. The sending off galvanized Chivas, and further flustered Vancouver who not onnly failed to create a single first-half chance, they actually conceded more pressure and chances.dddddddddddd Then, in that most critical period - the last five minutes of a half - one of the most experienced players on the park coughed up the ball.  Nigel Reo-Coker looked to the heavens while Erick Torres busted out his hopelessly awful robot dance...to the "delight" of the handful of friends and family in attendance. It was the Englishmans high-risk, no-reward ball that was snapped up by Mauro Rosales, and before you knew it the team with 10 men was leading.  As fate would have it, Reo-Cokers mistake would be cancelled out by another blunder, also from a player you would think might be immune to such a thing. Dani Fragoso, who has plied his trade in Spains lower divisions for 14 seasons, had been on for all of a minute before gifting the ball to Darren Mattocks in his own half. The Jamaican squared it right, and Kekuta Manneh squared the game. When rookies make crushing, result-changing mistakes, its usually the savvy pros who are first to offer consolation. But when its the veterans wearing the goat horns, the same kind of reassuring solace is harder to find in a quiet dressing room. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » he new Toronto DP, who had opened the s

Board footer