You are not logged in.

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » cerning me too much now. I have done my o

#1 2018-05-16 03:35:58

lw789
Always Here

cerning me too much now. I have done my o

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Larry Fitzgerald rattled off a list of Arizona teammates who didnt play in Saturdays season-ending loss to the Carolina Panthers.Carson Palmer. Darnell Dockett. Andre Ellington. Daryl Washington.Injuries and other issues decimated the Cardinals, who at 9-1 in November had the best record in the NFL but closed a once-promising season with a 27-16 loss at Carolina on Saturday.Arizona was eliminated from the playoffs with a thud: third-string quarterback Ryan Lindley managed to lead the Cardinals to just 78 yards — an NFL record for fewest yards in a post-season game.We were decimated by injuries this year, Fitzgerald said. But we never made that an excuse. Now looking back ... if you see all the guys we lost, key components of our team. But coach never allowed us to feel bad about ourselves.If there was disappointment over Arizonas unraveling, coach Bruce Arians tried to deflect attention to how much the Cardinals overcame.Quarterback Palmer tore his ACL, then backup Drew Stanton suffered a knee sprain. Dockett blew out his knee in training camp, Washington was suspended by the NFL for the year.The list goes on and on and only got worse as they closed in on the playoffs. The Cardinals lost five of their final seven games.I dont know if Ive ever been prouder of guys that go out and fight every week, Arians said.When asked if the loss of so many players doomed Arizonas opportunity to make a deep run into the playoffs, Arians bristled.No missed opportunity whatsoever, these guys overcame, he said. This was a great season.It ended against a Carolina team that used a stifling defence to help Cam Newton claim his first playoff victory.The fourth-year quarterback threw for 198 yards and two touchdowns, and Carolinas defence set an NFL record for fewest yards allowed in a post-season game. It was Carolinas first playoff win in nine years and Newtons first playoff victory since entering the league as the No. 1 overall pick in the 2011 draft.The Panthers were rough on third-string quarterback Lindley, who was intercepted twice and sacked four times.You are called upon to win football games and we didnt do that, Lindley said.The New York Giants held the previous NFL record for fewest yards in a post-season game, holding Cleveland to 86 yards on Dec. 21, 1958. It appeared the Panthers wouldnt get the record, but Arizona began lateraling the ball around the field on the final play and lost 19 yards.It was a fitting end to Arizonas struggles. The Cardinals managed 12 yards in the second half and had eight first downs for the game.Young guys need to take away, no matter what you did the first couple months of the season, youve got to come to the stage week in and week out, said linebacker Larry Foote, who doesnt know if hell be back next season.Ive got to give it some thought. Theres two sides: the teams got to want me back, and Ive got to want to play.The future is also murky for Fitzgerald, who has a large salary cap number in 2015 that the Cardinals will likely need to trim to keep the receiver. He declined to discuss his future.The taste of defeat is all I can think about right now, he said. I love Arizona, I love the Cardinals, I love the city. Its been a great place to play and I couldnt be more appreciative of the opportunity to fulfil my dream of competing in the NFL.Trailing by one at halftime, the Panthers scored two touchdowns in a span of 1 minute, 32 seconds late in the third quarter to take control.Rookie running back Fozzy Whittaker caught a pass in the flat from Newton, reversed fields and got a key block from Kelvin Benjamin to spring him for a 39-yard touchdown.On the ensuing kickoff, Melvin White stripped returner Ted Ginn Jr., a former Panther, at the Arizona 3 and Kevin Reddick recovered for Carolina. A pass interference penalty on Tony Jefferson on third down gave Carolina a new set of downs, and Newton took advantage. He found wide-open fullback Mike Tolbert in the left flat for a 1-yard touchdown and a 27-14 lead.The Cardinals (11-6) had one last chance to get in the game when Newton was hit from behind and Rashad Johnson recovered the ball and returned it to the Carolina 8. But All-Pro Luke Kuechly ruined any chance of an Arizona comeback when he stepped in front Larry Fitzgerald and intercepted Lindleys pass at the 5.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL John Riggins Jersey .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position. Ziggy Hood Jersey . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. http://www.cheapredskinslockroom.com/AU … NS-JERSEY/. Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season. Brian Quick Jersey . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. Trent Murphy Jersey .com) - The Carolina Panthers won for the first time in seven games last week, were without Cam Newton due to a car accident this week, but somehow sit atop the much-maligned NFC South.SPIELBERG, Austria -- Red Bull doubts coming home will be an advantage, as Formula One returns to Austria this week for the first time in 11 years. Team drivers Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel finally ended Mercedes six-race winning streak by finishing 1-3 in the Canadian Grand Prix two weeks ago. But just when their F1 fortunes have taken an upturn, they dont believe their home track, the old A1 Ring redubbed the Red Bull Ring, will give them anything more than an emotional boost in the Austrian Grand Prix. Even then, teams that have been eating Red Bulls exhaust for the last four years are keen to pay them in kind on their home track. "It adds a bit of extra motivation," F1 leader Nico Rosberg of Mercedes admits. "It would be really special to win on the A1 Ring." Ricciardo and Vettel believe rival Mercedes will bounce back from its hiccup in Montreal, and go into the Austrian GP as deserved favourites. "The gap is still big," Ricciardo said on Thursday. "Weve got a bit of steam from the last race. Were all really excited - the home one for Red Bull - but (closing the gap) is still going to take a bit of time, its not going to happen overnight." Vettel thinks Mercedes is likely to have sorted out the technical mishaps from Montreal. "Everything else would surprise me," Vettel said, adding his teams goal was to get as close as possible to its dominant rival. "If a chance comes up like in Canada, we want to be right there to take it." Only engine troubles have stymied Mercedes this season. In Montreal, Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton had the same problem at about the same time, when their rear brakes overheated. While Hamilton went out, race leader Rosberg managed to limit the damage and lost just one place. "Its work in progress," Rosberg said of his team technicians trying to solve the problem. "We are confident its not happening again. We dont need to go extra conservative." Despite his second DNF of the season, Hamilton took positives out of tthe Canadian GP.dddddddddddd "Weve only gained from that experience," the 2008 world champion said. "The cars been fixed so that wont happen again. ... We have a lot races ahead of us so a couple of DNFs are not concerning me too much now. I have done my optimum but there is still room for improvement." The Austrian GP was last held in 2003, when Michael Schumacher triumphed on his way to the sixth of his seven world titles. Only four drivers have raced on this circuit -- Jenson Button, Kimi Raikkonen, Fernando Alonso and Filipe Massa. It will be the first time for Ricciardo and Vettel. Although the track has been modified only slightly, the 11-year-old race data wont be much help as the series has drastically changed with the introduction of the hybrid cars. "To be honest, I dont remember anything ... I have no memories," Alonso said. "(It) is a very short circuit, so there are only five or six corners around here where you can make the time, so I expect all the cars to be very close. One or two tenths (in time), you can make a lot of places, so you just need to make a perfect lap." Teams will rely heavily on their simulations, and need to gather as much data as possible during practice on Friday and Saturday morning, especially on surface characteristics. Those could change between the first and second practices as rain has been forecast for Friday afternoon. At 4.3 kilometres, the track is one of the shortest on the calendar. However, it has fast straights and features only nine turns, with just the first three to be taken in low gear, and it includes two DRS zones -- after the second and the ninth turn. In these zones, drivers are allowed to alter the angle of their cars rear wing flap to reduce drag while attempting to overtake. Until the Canadian GP, Mercedes was racing in a league of its own. Rosberg leads with 140 points, Hamilton has 118, and next-best was Ricciardo, on 79. Vettel was fifth with 60, but he and Ricciardo are hoping coming home will make a difference. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » cerning me too much now. I have done my o

Board footer