You are not logged in.

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com

#1 2019-02-12 08:45:36

liny195
Always Here

www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com

Below Cleveland Browns T-Shirt , we analyze the snap counts and stats on defense for the Cleveland Browns' Week 6 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.Defensive LinePosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsIt may have seemed like a quiet day for Myles Garrett, but he was the Browns' highest-graded defender on the day (74.1). Emmanuel Ogbah led the defensive line in snaps this week.Larry Ogunjobi collected half of a sack.LinebackerPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsI know there are a lot of differences with this, but I still found it ironic how Joe Schobert's snap streak came to an end in Week 6 due to an injury at home. It was a Week 7 home game last year that ended Joe Thomas' streak, for which he was honored on Sunday. The number of consecutive snaps is far different, but both players were from Wisconsin and both guys led the team in snaps.It was a good day in pass coverage for Schobert (while he was in there) and Christian Kirksey (who had an interception). Per PFF, "the two highest coverage grades on the day belonged to Christian Kirksey (85.0) and Joe Schobert (80.0), as they combined to allow no catches on three targets and each recorded a pass break-up."CornerbackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThis was an uneventful day for the Browns' cornerbacks. Denzel Ward continues to alternate solid and quiet coverage days. Briean Boddy-Calhoun continues to get no snaps at cornerback, even though I'd love to see Gregg Williams go back to him in place of T.J. Carrie.SafetyPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsI guess I can compliment Jabrill Peppers for some of his punt returns, but we're here to talk about defense. Peppers out-snapped Derrick Kindred, similar to last week.Damarious Randall was in position for a key interception, but let the receiver wrestle the ball away from him. Randall has had 5 really good games prior to this one, so I'm not going to get discouraged about him.Why I'm excited about the Browns this season It's easy to get excited about any season Cleveland Browns Hats , even the ones in which the Cleveland Browns ended up going 1-15 and 0-16 over the past two years, respectively. Fandom often clouds our judgment before a season, even when we are trying to be fair outside observers for a second.But this season is different. I know — you can go ahead and start up the laugh track if you want, but the vibe surrounding the 2018 Browns seems to be trending upward, and here are just a few reasons why:When it came to replacing Joe Thomas, the team may have dragged their feet a bit on finding a solution, but give credit for Hue Jackson recognizing early in camp that it just wasn't working at the position with Shon Coleman there. Joel Bitonio has made the quick transition over there and has played well, while also allowing rookie Austin Corbett to join the starting lineup at left guard.Cleveland now has a potent offensive attack. Last year, one could argue that Duke Johnson was the only credible threat on offense. This year, Jarvis Landry has had an excellent offseason, and despite the few issues still remaining with Josh Gordon, there is optimism to believe he will still be able to contribute to this team all year long. David Njoku Cleveland Browns Hoodie , now in his second year, is already being utilized better by Todd Haley. And Tyrod Taylor ties everything together with smart play and not turning the ball over.Defensively, the first-team unit has been darn-near lights out in camp and during the first two preseason games. One big key is that almost everyone has stayed healthy (knock on wood). Myles Garrett has been disruptive on the defensive line, Mychael Kendricks has been a playmaker at linebacker, and the secondary has held their own.Last, but not least, Hard Knocks has helped build my excitement by seeing the way Hue Jackson is able to operate the team. Todd Haley gets to focus on being the offensive coordinator, and that opens Hue up to thinking more about game strategy, or observing from a distance to make better personnel and coaching decisions on the fly.Tell us, Browns fans — what has made you excited about the Browns' 2018 season? Custom Oakland Raiders Jerseys

• Index
  • » Shop
  • » www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com

Board footer